Ah ha!

I figured out what went wrong with the cider based ones, there are preservatives in the cider!

Now that I’ve added sugar I’m going to give them a few more days to see if the fruit and sugar are enough to overcome the preservatives, but I think mostly I’m going to try them again, with different cider!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: